Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Spring!


Spring is always such a great time to liven up our homes.  We currently have some amazing design books that are sure to give you great ideas.
I know I am personally loving color.  While burlap and beige linen, creams and neutrals will always have their place in my heart, I just need something a bit more exciting!!  Turquoise and teal, coral and hot pink, even emerald green are my favorites lately.  And bright color can be mixed into an existing neutral palette in small doses -- a bright art print on a plain white wall, some throw pillows for your sofa or bed, even a few new candles in spring shades.
Visit us at UNION to see all our fun new spring things!
And visit our facebook (www.facebook.com/parisenvyhome) to see more photos (I'm even attempting to be active on Pinterest...stay tuned!)

No comments: